Stock principle requirements of Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe
1. Stacking requirements of spiral steel pipe are stable in the palletizing to ensure the safety of the premise, so that by species, specifications palletizing, different varieties of materials to be palletizing, to prevent muddy and mutual erosion;
2. Stack at the end of the high, if the warehouse is facing sun cement floor, pad height 0.1m; if the mud, to be padded 0.2 ~ 0.5m. If the open field, cement floor mat height 0.3 ~ 0.5m, sand surface high 0.5 ~ 0.7m.
3. Stacking should be left between a certain channel, check the Road is generally 0.5m, depending on the access channel material and transport machinery and may be, generally 1.5 ~ 2.0m;
4. Prohibited in the spiral steel tube stacking around the storage of the role of corrosion of steel products;
5. Spiral steel tube stack should be raised at the end of high, strong, smooth, to prevent damp or deformation of materials;
6. The same kinds of materials have been stacked according to storage;
7. Open-air spiral steel pipe stack, the following must be a wooden mat or stone, a little tilted stack to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the material placed straight to prevent bending deformation;
8. Spiral pipe stacking height, artificial homework should be more than 1.2m, mechanical work no more than 1.5m, stack width no more than 2.5m.